2017 Colorado Retirement Update.
Big Changes Affecting Social Security,
Medicare, Medicaid, and Taxes… Get Up To Date!
How Will Trump’s Tax Reform Affect Your Retirement?
Learn about the NEW CHANGES to Social Security that will affect thousands of current beneficiaries, updated information on the Federal Estate Tax guidelines to help protect you from asset loss, information on the Growing Money Bubble Crisis and how to protect your money.
Stay alert and on top of this important financial information. It is imperative that you learn and understand the coming changes.
Some Positive News, Some Negative News, Health Care Reform and the Market
Plan to Attend This Free Educational Workshop
Come listen, learn and get answers to these important questions
- How to Reduce or Eliminate Taxation on Social Security
- Facts on what is exempt from Nursing Home Attachment
- How to help protect your assets from Catastrophic Illness and Nursing Homes without purchasing Expensive Traditional Long Term Care Insurance
- Avoid the IRA/401(k) Tax Bomb that allows the IRS to wipe out up to 70% of your Retirement Accounts Value in Taxes
- How to obtain returns linked to the Market without Market Risk
- How to Guarantee you Will Not Run out of Money in Retirement!
- Probate and how to avoid it
- Wall Street Crisis – Is it possible we are heading toward another market crash? How to position your assets so you won’t be affected again.
- Variable Annuity Owners, is your annuity charging you outrageous fees? Learn things your broker doesn’t want you to know.
- Pension & Social Security Rescue: Will your spouse have enough income if they outlive you?
- Beneficiaries – Is your money transitioning to who you really want it to go to once you pass?
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Spouses are urged to attend. Attendance is Complimentary, but seating is limited.